Water Removal and Water Restoration in Kingwood, TX.
With any water damage the first step should always be to remove the water; extraction lessens the chances of mold and bacteria. We have top of the line specialty equipment just for this purpose, keeping your health as our top priority.
Our structural drying process includes:
- Extraction of excess water
- Evaporation to remove dampness
- Dehumidification to reduce airborne water vapors
- Temperature control
- Mildew and mold remediation
Amazing Renovations' water extraction and structural drying process removes moisture from:
- Concrete block
- Wood and Metal Studs
- Carpets and padding
Our 24/7 disaster recovery team serves Kingwood, TX.
Our disaster recovery services can:
- Preserve unaffected areas
- Minimize home and business disruptions
- Protect hardwood floors
- Retard mold and mildew
- Preserve ceiling tiles
- Protect sensitive computers and other electronic equipment
- Salvage documents, files and books